Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daily Enlightenment

"In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true."

I said a while back that I was going to start posting daily enlightenment quotes but I haven't really gotten around to it because I've been so busy with everything. This is the quote I'm focusing on today. You can take this a literal way and contemplate the whole 'direction' aspect of it. or you can think of it in the way like "where am I going with life?". Is my destiny set already? No, of course it's not. I have the power to change something if I so wish. There's no certain direction I should be following even if people tell me that's the best way. That's not the best way in my eyes so I refuse to believe that to be true. Maybe that's their north, but mine is in a different direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment