Friday, February 10, 2012

Daily Inspiration.

Today I was reading No White Stone and came across a Walt Witman excerpt and it inspired me to start posting poetry. I have an app on my phone from the Poetry Foundation and I absolutely love it. I also have a daily enlightenment app along with a Buddha quotes apps, and daily haikus. So my post could range from poetry, to simple quotes. Either way, I think it's important to have a thought to hold onto each day. A thought that burns your mind that you toy with. Like a hot potato being thrown around in your mind and leaving permanent mark on you as a person. Too deep? Try and wake up each morning, read a spiritual or influencal quote, and just contemplate it. See if you can make it relate to you and your life. My post for today is linked in the "No White Stone" word in the first sentence. x

1 comment:

  1. What a nice idea . . I love that Poetry Foundation app, too.

    ReplyDelete