Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Short list.

1) Eating all raw foods; the difficulty and enjoyment of a vegan diet. Talk about veganism and the benefits/difficulties that come along with it. maybe possibly throw in some facts to help others be more aware of their health. Along with local places that provide for people with this lifestyle. I may provide recipes as well.

2) My favourite  and or podcast stars. Though this is banned on blogger from school desks, I can provide names and links for curious students willing to look on their own terms.Most YouTube videos and podcasts I subscribe to are either comedy, gaming, or news updates.

3) iPhone apps in general which, of course, won't relate to the android users but they can have an idea of what apple product are capable of. Silly ones and practical ones. Ones that I use daily and others that I only look at now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment